Security of information is paramount at UbexInvest. We work continuously to safeguard your accounts, employing the very latest technology and security methods. We can't do it alone, however. Only you can protect your personal computer from identity theft. Below are key steps you can take to reduce your online risks significantly.
- Anti-Virus Software must be Up-to-Date
- Anti-Spyware Software must be Up-to-Date
- Personal Firewall needed
- Regular Installation of Security Updates (Best Automatic Option)
- Your Wireless Home Network Protection
- Exercise Caution with Wireless Hotspots
- Protect Your Passwords
- Do NOT use same Passwords
- Protect Yourself from Phishing Scams
- Do NOT Open Unexpected E-Mail (Especially with Attachments)
- Do NOT E-Mail Personal or Financial Data
- Do NOT Be a Victim of Session Stealing (Always use Logout button)
We maintain the strictest physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to secure your data and prevent unauthorized account access. Please remember that UbexInvest will never send you unsolicited email asking you for your password or for any personal information.
As email is not a secure method of transmitting information, always be careful when sending sensitive information via email. Use caution before responding to email requests for account login or other personal information.
Never enter any information into an email or pop up. Prince Fund will never solicit account or personal information via email.
Do not open emails from unrecognized senders.
Use spam detectors to filter malicious and fraudulent emails.
Beware of emails that request you to click on a link or visit a web site. These links could lead to malicious sites intended on gathering your personal information. Such malicious sites often look very similar to the legitimate web site of the companies being misrepresented. These emails typically convey a sense of urgency.